Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are entered into by and between You and Therapy Hive, LLC ("Company", "We", or "Us"). The following Terms and Conditions, along with any documents incorporated by reference in these Terms and Conditions, govern your use and access of any and all content, features, and services offered by Us on or through this website. Please carefully read these Terms and Conditions before You use the website. Your access to or use of the Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Services as a legally binding contract. If you do not agree to these Terms and Services, You must not use or access this website.
1. Changes to these Terms and Conditions.
2. Acceptable Use.
This website is intended to provide users with general information and contact information for other service providers. We do not recommend or endorse any specific professionals, tests, products, procedures, opinion, or any other information or content found on the website or communicated by other users of the website. Nothing found on this website should be relied upon as a diagnosis or treatment option for any medical conditions. Reliance upon any information on this website, whether provided by Us or by other users of this website, is solely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through the Site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content. Never disregard professional advice, including medical advice, or delay seeking it, because of something you have read on this Site.
An account is not required to use and access the information contained on this website. An account is required to post information or other content on the website. By registering an account on the website, You agree to the following rules and standards regarding acceptable content:
Any content posted to the website may not:
- be material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- infringe on any intellectual property, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, patents, and/or trade secrets;
- be likely to deceive any person, regardless of whether said deception is material or not; (5) impersonate any other person, company, governmental agency, or other entity;
- misrepresent in any sense the services You offer;
- promote, encourage, assist, or condone any illegal or unlawful act;
- link to any services that compete with Therapy Hive; and/or
- contain any content that states or implies We support, sponsor, agree, recommend, or endorse content posted by You or any other member.
This list is non-exhaustive, and Therapy Hive reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine whether any content posted on the Website is acceptable.
You agree to use the Website in acceptable manner and in line with the purposes of the Website. You agree to not engage in the following conduct:
- any harassing, abusive, offensive, or otherwise unacceptable conduct directed at other users of the Website, whether members or not;
- unsolicited commercial activity, including but not limited to sending unsolicited commercial emails to other users of the Website, advertising services not in line with the purposes of this Website, linking to competitors of Therapy Hive, or sending spam, junk, chain, or other unwanted emails or correspondences to users of this Website;
- misrepresent your identity or services in any part;
- develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots, or any other means or processes to read, copy, post, or otherwise interact with the site in for any purpose;
- use, disclose, copy, and/or publish any content or information found or received from this site without permission;
- engage or assist in any illegal or lawful acts;
- attempt to monetize this Website or any information or content on this Website in any way without the express permission of Therapy Hive;
- engage in any attacks on the Website or the Website’s servers, whether this be by attempting to gain unauthorized access, any denial-of-service attacks, attempting to introduce viruses or Trojans to the Websites or it users, or in any other manner;
- violate or attempt to violate or bypass any limits, controls, or terms and conditions imposed on the use of this Website.
This list is non-exhaustive, and Therapy Hive reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine whether any conduct is acceptable.
5. Monitoring and Enforcement.
We reserve the right to, at our sole determination and discretion, take the following actions towards any content or information posted on the Website and any use of the Website:
- remove or refuse to post any information for any or no reason;
- take any actions with respect to or towards any user or any information that we deem necessary or appropriate including if we believe that such user or information violates the Terms and Conditions, including the any limitations on conduct or acceptable postings, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the Website or the public, or could create liability for the Company, or any other or no reason;
- disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy;
- take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website;
- terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Website for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, AND LICENSEES FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR ANY SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section. Failure or delay in the enforcement of the restrictions founds in the Terms and Conditions do not in any situation constitute a waiver of the Company’s rights to enforce any and all restrictions. If we are notified by a user that any user materials on the Site violate these rules, we may investigate and determine in good faith whether we agree with such allegation, in which case we may remove or request the removal of user materials. We are not required to make any such investigation or to remove any user materials, and we will not be liable to any user for taking or not taking such actions.
6. Rights Reserved.
You maintain ownership of any content or information submitted to the Website. By using this Website and submitting any material to any area of the Website, you automatically grant and warrant to Therapy Hive and its affiliates, and licensees a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. You may not transfer, sell, or assign any products, services, and/or your rights to any products or services provided by Us.
We will request your permission before using any content or information submitted by You for advertising purposes. We reserve the right to serve advertisements near your content and information on the Website. We will request your permission before sharing any content or information submitted by you with third parties for publication beyond the Website. However, We are not responsible for the actions of other users or for anyone associated with the company using and/or sharing your content and information with third parties.
7. Linking to this Website.
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent. This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website;
- send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website;
- cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we may provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- establish a link from any website that is not owned by you;
- cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking;
- link to any part of the Website other than the homepage;
If this Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
8. Disclaimers of Warranties.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED UNDER LAW, THERAPY HIVE AND ITS AFFILIATES, AND LICENSEES (A) DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS (E.G. WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OF DATA, AND NONINFRINGEMENT); (B) DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS, AND (C) PROVIDE THE SERVICE (INCLUDING CONTENT AND INFORMATION) ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERRORFREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
9. Limitations on Liability.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED UNDER LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THERAPY HIVE, ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND/OR DIRECTORS AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES, AND LICENSEES BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
11. Choice of Law Provision.
Any dispute involving the Website and the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule. By using this site, You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts located in Dallas County of the State of Texas in any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or based upon this Agreement or the Services provided hereunder.
If any term or provision of this Agreement is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Agreement or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. In the event that any provision of this Agreement becomes or is declared by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, unenforceable or void, such court is hereby vested with the authority to modify and reform such provision to an extent that carries out the Agreement to the maximum extent possible. If such reformation or modification is not possible, then this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect without such provision.
No waiver of by the Company of any term or condition set out in these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of the Company to assert a right or provision under these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
14. International Use.
We are a company based in the United States and offer our Services / Website to users in the United States. Access to the Services / Website from locations where Therapy Hive does not have rights, or where Therapy Hive does not make the Services / Website available is prohibited.
15. Entire Agreement.